Follow!Join the special forces club...

Special Forces Troops SAS deployed on the London Underground trains with “Shoot to kill” orders

Members of SAS and Special Reconnaissance Regiment are deployed on the Underground trains in London in disguise with “shoot to kill” orders. 

The trained special forces operatives will be armed with Glock 9mm semi-automatic pistols – and have been trained in covert operations at the SAS base in Hereford.

Special Forces Troops SAS deployed on the London Underground trains with "Shoot to kill" orders
Special Forces SAS

A source told the Daily Star,

“The task force is comprised of some of the most experienced special forces personnel in the Army.”

‘The unit is composed of some of both male and female personnel from the Special Reconnaissance Regiment who are trained killers and can pose as couples while traveling on public transport.’

The news comes as CCTV footage surfaced which could show the Parsons Green suspect leaving a property with the bomb in a Lidl bag.

CCTV obtained by ITV shows someone leaving the property raided by police, around an hour and a half before the attack on Friday morning.

Image result for bomb in a Lidl bag

 

Image result for bomb in a Lidl bag

Grainy camera footage, which police have not commented on, shows a person in a hat and grey clothes carrying a carrier bag as they leave the home in Sunbury-on-Thames at 6.50am.

At 8.20am, the device went off but failed to detonate properly, injuring 30 people in a fireball but failing to cause the carnage it was intended to.

Police believe they have identified the main suspect, an 18-year-old man arrested at the Port of Dover. He is in custody, along with a 21-year-old man who was arrested on Saturday.

 

Special Forces Troops SAS deployed on the London Underground trains with "Shoot to kill" orders
Emergency services arrive after the news

Home Secretary Amber Rudd said police had made ‘good progress’ in the investigation as she announced the country had been removed from the highest terror alert.

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley, the country’s top counter-terrorism officer, said developments in the operation had provided greater clarity on the attack.

He said:

“We are getting a greater understanding of the preparation of the device.”

‘There is still much more to do but this greater clarity and this progress have led JTAC – the independent body that assesses threat – to come to the judgment that an attack is no longer imminent.’

An address in Stanwell, Surrey – just meters from the runway at Heathrow Terminal 5 – was being searched in connection with the arrest of the 21-year-old man in Hounslow late on Saturday evening, Scotland Yard said.


Source - |Click Here|
 

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *